Eye Myth Film Fest 2017

COVID Update Part 2

Hi Everyone,

As you know I was hoping to hold Eye Myth 2020 on October 24th. Unfortunately with the Covid resurgence and temporary restrictions in Toronto limiting public gatherings to 10 people I need to post-pone once again. I will do everything I can to hold the event this year. If I can’t the alternate plan is to hold an additional event in 2021. Fear not! There will be a live event, it’s just going to take a little more time.

Stay safe and check back for further updates.

0 comments on “COVID Update Part 2

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: